WHAT TO EXPECT
Step 1 You will sit in a temperature controlled room to allow your body to cool from any external conditions. At that time, you’ll complete your paperwork, including a health survey.
Step 2 You will be positioned in front of a Thermal Imaging Camera, and the technician will take digital pictures. You will be able to see yourself “live” on the computer screen, which can help give you a better understanding of your body.
Step 3 You will receive your colored pictures in ten days. You can share the report with your medical doctor. We provide personal health coaching programs if desired.
Here are few ideas that can help raise awareness about breast health:
- Add information about Thermography to your newsletter
- Tweet about Thermography
- Add a Web badge to your Web site, blog, or social networking profile
- Talk about it to your friends
- Invite me to come and talk about Thermography to your church members, to your friends, to your employees
- Put this information on Facebook