Advances in Medical Infrared 2002
Breast Thermography: History, Theory, and Use
Dangers of Mammogram
Endocrine disrupters and human health
Nondestructive Testing of the Human Breast: The Validity of Dynamic Stress Testing in Medical Infrared Breast Imaging
Radiation, Risks Are Focus of Breast Screening Studies
What Does it Mean to Have Dense Breasts
Relationship Between Microvessel Density and Thermographic Hot Areas in Breast Cancer
The Medical Use of Infrared-Thermography History and Recent Applications
What Doctors Are Saying About Breast Thermography
This information is provided by the Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology.
Anthony Piana, DC, FPACT and Alexander Sepper, MD, Ph.D have been working hard to recover many lost studies from the former Soviet Union.
The former Soviet Union widely employed thermal testing for breast cancer and other cancer detection. The goal of PACT is to revitalize these studies and enter them into the mainstream.
Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology
Please help spread the word! Here are few ideas that can help raise awareness about breast health:
- Add information about Thermography to your newsletter
- Tweet about Thermography
- Add a Web badge to your Web site, blog, or social networking profile
- Talk about it to your friends
- Invite me to come and talk about Thermography to your church members, to your friends, to your employees
- Put this information on Facebook