MAMMOGRAPHY VS THERMOGRAPHY
The two tests complement each other
1. Mammography looks for structure such as a lump, thermography looks for the body’s physiological response to abnormal cells.
2. A physiological imaging procedure (thermography) cannot replace an anatomical imaging procedure (mammography). The two tests are “looking” for completely different pathological processes.
3. Thermography is not a replacement for mammography.
4. Thermography offers: No radiation, no compression, no DNA or cellular damage, non-invasive and pain free.
Take your health seriously…..
Here are few ideas that can help raise awareness about breast health:
- Add information about Thermography to your newsletter
- Tweet about Thermography
- Add a Web badge to your Web site, blog, or social networking profile
- Talk about it to your friends
- Invite me to come and talk about Thermography to your church members, to your friends, to your employees
- Put this information on Facebook